- Market Reports on Saudi Arabia
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
3D Printing Market in Qatar: Market Trends, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast till 2027
27-Feb-2023 | Navi Mumbai | News-Press Release
Market Reports on Qatar Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Qatar 3D Printing Market 2027"under Services Market Research Reports category. The 3D Printing Market in Qatar is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Qatar 3D Printing Market Forecast & Opportunities 2027
Qatar 3D Printing Market report comprehensively covers the market by technology and industry types. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/ high growth areas, market drivers, which would help stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Qatar 3D Printing Market Synopsis
Qatar 3D Printing Market grew in recent years owing to the adoption of 3D printing technology in architecture, healthcare and educational sector. However, the spread of COVID-19 has led to an overall economic slowdown of the nation, as a result of drop in oil price, total decline of the commercial segment and businesses which further reduced the government revenues and had an unfavourable effect on the continuous investment and activities in spheres such as construction and education, thereby leading to reduced demand for 3D printer & printing services during the lockdown period..
Qatar 3D Printing Market size is projected to grow at CAGR of 19.6% during 2021-27. However, post lockdown, 3D printing market grew owing to the launch of Qatar's first facility for 3D printing concrete and buildings which is focusing on the manufacturing aspect of structures and developing new materials for 3D printing. Qatar is working to meet the objectives of its National Vision through 3D technological advancement as it evolves it into a competitive and diversified economy. Thus, this continually changing location has a significant demand for hospitality facilities and its only coherent that the architecture industry will develop to oblige this request.
Market Analysis by Technology
By technology, the fused deposition modelling printer owned majority share in the year 2020 owing to its flexible use in different industries such as education, architecture, gift customization etc. owing to low-cost advantage. There has been a great improvement in the green building sector of the country with the emergence of many high standard constructions in the recent years. Also, the Qatar government is moving towards advance projects in healthcare and infrastructure where it would require the advance technology for rapid prototyping, manufacturing parts, tooling etc. which would propel the demand of 3D printing and printers in the country.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Food and Grocery Retail in Saudi Arabia: Market Trends, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2017-2026
- Footwear in Romania: Market Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2027
- Saudi Arabia Respiratory Care Devices Market Opportunity and Forecast 2027
- Saudi Arabia Limited-Service Restaurants Market Opportunity and Forecast 2027
- LED TV in Saudi Arabia: Market Size, Study, by Product, Growth and Forecast 2027
- Halal Cosmetics in Saudi Arabia: Market Trends, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2027
- Saudi Arabia Automotive Repair and Maintenance Services Market 2028
- Saudi Arabia Genset Rental Market Opportunity and Forecast 2027
- Furniture in Saudi Arabia: Market Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2017-2027
- Dairy Products and Alternatives in Kuwait: Market Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2027