Future Electronics Solidifies as Leader in Components for Automation Applications
04-Apr-2023 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) April 4, 2023 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, has launched a global initiative solidifying themselves as a leader in the Automation sector.
As part of the worldwide campaign, Future Electronics will center themselves around four key, trending technology subsegments in 2023:
- Intelligent Buildings
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Industry 4.0
As a trusted partner with go-to resources in technology solutions and engineering expertise, Future Electronics is staying up to date on the latest trends to bring value to their business partners from concept to creation and beyond.
To learn more about the newly launched global initiative, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/our-solutions/automation.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsAutomationTechnologyTechnology segmentsdronesroboticsintelligent buildingspoint of saleposindustry 4.0electronic components distributorelectronic components
- Future Electronics Showcases Abracon ABS07 SMD Low Profile Crystal
- Panasonic ETQ-PAMR33JFW Power Inductor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse AEC-Q200 Qualified Fuses for Automotive and EV Applications
- Future Electronics 2023 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes a Healthy and Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- Future Electronics Hosts Conference for Sales Leaders Across Americas Region
- Future Electronics Features Vishay SIPQ32433 Series eFuse in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Hosts Ice Cream Fridays to Show Employee Appreciation
- Future Electronics Wins Worldwide Distributor of the Year 2023 from Raltron
- STMicroelectronics STM32H5 Series of Microcontrollers (MCUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Wins Americas Distributor of the Year 2023 from Nexperia