California American Water Appoints Vice President, Legal - Operations
22-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
In this role, Mr. Cerasuolo will oversee the company’s legal concerns for environmental, contract and compliance matters, as well as provide counsel to senior management and resolve legal issues within the company.
“Anthony Cerasuolo comes to us with a proven track record as an established attorney in the water industry,” said Rob MacLean, President of California American Water. “His many years of experience working with our senior management and staff on various matters and projects will help him hit the ground running as well as benefit our operations.”
Mr. Cerasuolo joins California American Water after having spent more than six years at the company’s non-regulated affiliate, American Water Enterprises. Before joining American Water in 2005, Mr. Cerasuolo spent seven years at Hawkins Delafield & Wood, LLP, in New York City, representing municipal and federal government entities in the procurement and negotiation of various public-private partnership contracts.
Mr. Cerasuolo earned his law degree from Brooklyn Law School in New York City and his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Boston University.
California American Water, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Water (NYSE: AWK), provides high-quality and reliable water and/or wastewater services to approximately 600,000 people.
Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs more than 7,000 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to approximately 15 million people in more than 30 states, as well as parts of Canada. More information can be found by visiting www.amwater.com.
In 2011, American Water is celebrating its 125th anniversary with a year-long campaign to promote water efficiency and the importance of protecting water from source to tap. To learn more, visit www.amwater125.com.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!