Speaking Out On Renewable Energy: Communications Strategies for the Renewable Energy Industry
23-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
Every day more opportunities are available for the renewable energy industry and renewable energy companies to appear in the media. Each of those interactions counts towards building positive momentum for renewable energy and attracting more support for the companies themselves. Led by experienced public relations and communications professionals, this webinar will provide participants with renewable energy-related communications techniques for working with the media, and the tools to include them in a successful marketing and communications strategy.
Topics to be covered include:
· Understanding recent research on public opinion about renewable energy and suggestions for messaging strategies based on this research.
· What determines strong support for renewable energy?
· What messages might convince people it is important to pay for renewable energy?
· Getting the message out about the benefits of renewable energy, best communications practices and creative strategies for working with the media.
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm Eastern
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Central
10:00 am - 11:30 am Mountain
9:00 am - 10:30 am Pacific
8:00 am - 9:30 am Alaskan
Nathan Schock, Director of Public Relations for POET
Justin Rolfe-Redding, Doctoral student and Presidential Scholar at the Center for Climate Change Communication at George Mason University
Topic: Answers to two key questions using research on public opinion about Renewable Energy and suggestions for message strategies based on this research.
Kathryn Morrison, founder and president of SunStar Strategic
Topic: Getting the message out about renewable energy. Best communications practices & creative strategies for working with the media
Q & A Submission:
Q & A on the teleconference will follow the speakers' presentations. Please email questions to email@example.com
How To Participate in This Webinar:
To participate in this webinar, please register online. The webinar instructions will be emailed to you. There is a $30.00 administrative fee to participate. This webinar is free to government and academic participants. The ACORE member discount applies.
Join us live March 23, 2011 via telephone or webinar.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!