Future Electronics Features Diodes Incorporated AP7354 Low Dropout Voltage Regulator in THE EDGE
19-May-2023 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) May 19, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, recently featured the DIODES™ AP7354 Low Dropout Voltage Regulator in the latest edition of THE EDGE.
With a low quiescent current, the AP7354 minimizes power consumption, making it suitable for battery-powered applications. The regulator also provides excellent line and load regulation, ensuring a stable and accurate output voltage under varying conditions. With a wide input voltage range and high voltage withstand capability, the AP7354 offers versatility and robustness for different operating environments.
The AP7354 features a built-in thermal shutdown and current limit protection, enhancing system safety and reliability. The regulator is a high-performance device that meets the demands of various power management applications.
To learn more about the AP7354 regulators, including more tech specs and features, please visit: www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/featured-products/diodes-incorporated-ap7354-low-dropout-voltage-regulator. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit: https://www.FutureElectronics.com
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Register here to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 45 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsTHE EDGE newsletterDiodesDiodes IncorporatedDiodes IncAP7354low dropout voltage regulatorlow dropoutvoltage regulatorregulatorregulatorsFeatured Technology
- Future Electronics Attends Karrieretag Job Fair, Invites Participants to “Unlock Your Potential”
- Eileen Cafferty Celebrated by Future Electronics for Reaching 35th Milestone Service Anniversary
- Employee Task Forces Present New Ideas to Future Electronics Executives
- Future Electronics Awarded “Outstanding Mass Market Contribution” by onsemi
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions