E-Switch TL2233 Pushbutton Switches Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
22-May-2023 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) May 22, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, recently featured the E-Switch TL2233 Pushbutton Switches in the latest edition of THE EDGE.
The TL2233 switches also offer multiple actuator options, such as round, square, and flush styles, allowing for easy integration into various designs. Additionally, they come with solder lug or PC pin terminals for convenient installation.
Whether used in consumer electronics, industrial control panels, or automotive applications, the E-Switch TL2233 Pushbutton Switches provide reliable operation and user-friendly tactile feedback for enhanced user experience.
To learn more about the pushbutton switches, including more tech specs and features, please visit: www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/featured-products/e-switch-tl2233-pushbutton-switches. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit: https://www.FutureElectronics.com
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Register here to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 45 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsTHE EDGE newsletterE-SwitchTL2233pushbutton switchesswitchswitchespush button switchFeatured Technology
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service
- Future Electronics Hosts Advanced Engineering University: “Gear Up for Growth” in Shanghai
- NXP i.MX RT1170 Crossover MCU Family Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Future Electronics Highlights E-Switch's Extensive Range of Anti-Vandal Switches