Future Electronics to Host Tech Day Event in Montreal
07-Jun-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) June 7, 2023 -Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, is hosting another Tech Day event in 2023 - This time, in Montreal, Québec on June 15th, 2023.
This event allows you to get a deep dive into the latest technologies and innovations of tomorrow. See what's to come, new product introductions, and all sorts of market updates to keep you up to speed.
To learn more and to register for Tech Day 2023 in Montreal, please follow this link: www.FutureElectronics.com/blog/tech-day-montreal. Stay tuned for the dates and locations of other Future Electronics Tech Day Events this year.
Future Electronics, along with some key supplier partners, are excited to welcome many back for live events. At their Tech Day events of 2023, get the chance to meet with several industry experts. This is the perfect opportunity to experience and discuss the latest innovations from top suppliers, and take part in interactive hands-on demonstrations.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 45 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsTech Day 2023In-Person EventsNew TechnologiesEdge AI Semiconductor AdvancementsLatest trends in Wireless Technologies
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service
- Future Electronics Hosts Advanced Engineering University: “Gear Up for Growth” in Shanghai
- NXP i.MX RT1170 Crossover MCU Family Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Future Electronics Highlights E-Switch's Extensive Range of Anti-Vandal Switches