Join AES-IntelliNet at ISC West
24-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
Are you 'IN THE KNOW'?
Get your free guess pass here
In case you missed the first eVitation, here's another opportunity for you to get your FREE GUEST PASS and meet us ISC West. We have lots of new product news AND we want to hear your views and ideas. So be sure to put us on your "must see" list.
ISC West 2011
April, 5-8 2011
About AES Corporation
Established in 1974, AES Corporation is the industry leader delivering high quality wireless mesh networks to multiple industries, including the fire alarm and burglary monitoring market. Wireless mesh networking is an innovative technology for applications that need to communicate data over a large geographic area with a high level of reliability at a low cost of ownership. AES-IntelliNet technology offers easy installation and management at a performance and price level far superior to traditional communications methods, both wired and wireless. AES-IntelliNet network users in the Fire & Burglary Alarm Monitoring industry have gained significant revenue, communications and cost advantages while meeting the high standards of reliability required.
For a brief online demonstration about how AES-IntelliNet will work for you, click here.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!