Future Electronics Wins Americas Distributor of the Year 2023 from Nexperia
12-Jul-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) July 12, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, was named Americas Distributor of the Year by Nexperia at the 2023 Electronic Distribution Show.
The Electronic Distribution Show, also called the EDS Leadership Summit, was hosted in Las Vegas at the Mirage Hotel from May 16th to 19th 2023. Future Electronics was in attendance along with other industry leaders including Nexperia, who presented Future Electronics with the Americas Distributor of the Year Award for 2023.
"Nexperia was honored to present Future Electronics with the Distributor of the Year award at EDS. The award is given to recognize Future Electronics for being Nexperia's top Distributor in the Americas for 2022. This is the second consecutive year Future Electronics has achieved this honor and we look forward to their continued growth," said Paul Zhang, Nexperia's Senior Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing.
"We are extremely proud and honored to be recognized as Americas Distributor of the Year for the 2nd time in as many years. A big thank you to both the Nexperia and Future Electronics Marketing teams for their outstanding contributions to growing our mutual share in the Discrete & Logic marketplace," said Anthony Alberga, Corporate Vice President, Marketing, at Future Electronics.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Nexperia is a global semiconductor company with a rich European history and over 15,000 employees across Europe, Asia, and the United States. As a leading expert in the development and production of essential semiconductors, Nexperia's components enable the basic functionality of virtually every electronic design in the world - from automotive and industrial to mobile and consumer applications.
Nexperia serves a global customer base, shipping more than 100 billion products annually. These products are recognized as benchmarks in efficiency - in process, size, power and performance. Nexperia's commitment to innovation, efficiency and stringent industry requirements is evident in its extensive IP portfolio, its expanding product range and its certification to IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards.
For more information, and to order from the complete line of Nexperia products, visit https://www.futureelectronics.com/ .
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsEDS Leadership SummitElectronic Distribution ShowIndustry AwardAmericas Distributor of the YearNexperia
- Future Electronics Attends Karrieretag Job Fair, Invites Participants to “Unlock Your Potential”
- Eileen Cafferty Celebrated by Future Electronics for Reaching 35th Milestone Service Anniversary
- Employee Task Forces Present New Ideas to Future Electronics Executives
- Future Electronics Awarded “Outstanding Mass Market Contribution” by onsemi
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions