Future Electronics Awarded "Outstanding Mass Market Contribution" by onsemi
21-Dec-2023 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Shanghai, China (prsafe ) December 21, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, was recently awarded the "2023 Outstanding Mass Market Contribution" award by onsemi for the company's outstanding achievements in expanding the mass market in China while providing high-quality services.
The award was presented to Future Electronics on November 30th, 2023 by Laura Tang, onsemi China Sales head of EP&S and Mass-Market, at the 2023 APGC EP&S Training & Certification meeting.
"Future Electronics has a strong customer base and has demonstrated outstanding performance in expanding this customer base in the mass market. We hope that the collaboration between the two parties can reach new heights in 2024 and inject new vitality into technical innovation and supply chain services for the mass market," said Tony Gao, onsemi Asia's Senior Director of Distribution, after the meeting.
Charles Tan, Managing Director at Future Electronics China, expressed his gratitude for onsemi's recognition. "Future Electronics' mission is always to Delight the Customer®. While supporting first-tier large-scale customers, we will continue investing in the mass market in China to provide high-quality localized services to small and medium-sized customers, to help them expand markets and create value," said Charles.
About Future Electronics
Founded in 1968, Future Electronics is a global leader in the electronic components industry. Future Electronics' award-winning customer service, global supply chain programs and industry-leading engineering design services have made the company a strategic partner of choice.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Future Electronics operates in 170 offices across 47 countries with over 5,200 employees. Its worldwide presence powers the company's outstanding service and efficient, comprehensive global supply chain solutions. Future Electronics is globally integrated and supported by one IT infrastructure which provides real-time inventory availability and enables fully integrated operations, sales and marketing services worldwide.
Future Electronics' mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Attends Karrieretag Job Fair, Invites Participants to “Unlock Your Potential”
- Eileen Cafferty Celebrated by Future Electronics for Reaching 35th Milestone Service Anniversary
- Employee Task Forces Present New Ideas to Future Electronics Executives
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service