Employee Task Forces Present New Ideas to Future Electronics Executives
21-Dec-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) December 21, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, put in place task forces to foster employee involvement in important business discussions. Recently, the task forces have presented their ideas to senior management.
The six task forces, launched in the summer of 2023, each task force had up to 12 participants from a range of backgrounds within Future Electronics. The focus of the task groups ranged from social media to business processes to leadership.
Since the summer, the teams had the chance to meet multiple times to get creative and brainstorm new ideas. The groups then presented their ideas to senior management. Future Electronics executives are currently in the process of responding to the task forces and determining what actions can be taken in the short and long term. The employees will be provided with updates regularly.
Employee task forces are a great initiative to get employees involved with business discussions outside of their day-to-day roles. Future Electronics thanks the over 50 employees who contributed their time, ideas, creativity, and commitment to improving life and business at Future Electronics.
About Future Electronics
Founded in 1968, Future Electronics is a global leader in the electronic components industry. Future Electronics' award-winning customer service, global supply chain programs and industry-leading engineering design services have made the company a strategic partner of choice.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Future Electronics operates in 170 offices across 47 countries with over 5,200 employees. Its worldwide presence powers the company's outstanding service and efficient, comprehensive global supply chain solutions. Future Electronics is globally integrated and supported by one IT infrastructure which provides real-time inventory availability and enables fully integrated operations, sales and marketing services worldwide.
Future Electronics' mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information visit futureelectronics.com
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Attends Karrieretag Job Fair, Invites Participants to “Unlock Your Potential”
- Eileen Cafferty Celebrated by Future Electronics for Reaching 35th Milestone Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Awarded “Outstanding Mass Market Contribution” by onsemi
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service