THOR, Inc Welcomes New Supplier Relations Account Manager To Team
29-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
Broomfield, CO (March 29, 2011) – THOR Inc., a world leading travel services company, today announces the appointment of supplier relations account manager, Peggy Hassan. In her new role, Ms. Hassan is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with current hotel and non-hotel supplier partners’ while improving their profitability through THOR’s Worldwide Hotel & Supplier Programs.
“Peggy’s prior experience as a senior account manager within the travel industry will be a major asset to THOR,” says Melissa Carlston, managing director, THOR, Inc. “She will be able to directly relate to our key customers and deliver value immediately. Peggy makes the perfect addition to our team.”
Ms. Hassan has more than 13 years experience within the travel industry. She was most recently a senior account manager for Sabre Hospitality Solutions managing four top-tier accounts and prior to that Ms. Hassan was an account manager with SynXis handling over 160 accounts. Ms. Hassan attended Daniel’s School of Business – School of Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism Management at the University of Denver where she earned a bachelor’s degree.
About THOR, Inc.
THOR, Inc., founded in 1977 in Boulder, Colorado, USA, is an international travel services company that provides sales, marketing, preferred services and products to the world's leading travel providers. THOR, a Travelport company, offers a discounted and commissionable worldwide hotel program, which its member travel agencies use to book the best hotels for their travelers. For more information about THOR, Inc., visit www.THORtravelservices.com, e-mail info@THORtravelservices.com or call 303-439-4100.
For more information, contact THOR, Inc., 12202 Airport Way, Ste 150, Broomfield, CO 80021, 303-439-4100, www.THORtravelservices.com.
Contact: Trisha Hall
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!