CEO Best Practices for Analyzing & Interpreting Your Q1 Financial Statements
29-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
In CEO Best Practices for Analyzing & Interpreting Your Q1 Financial Statements, ExecSense examines the most important parts of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements that CEOs need to analyze after the first quarter of the year. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand specific indicators, metrics and ratios that other CEOs and CFOs look at most closely to help them understand the impact on possible expenditures and growth projects as well as better plan for the remainder of the year.
If you cannot call-in to attend the webinar and view the presentation at 5:00 EST, Tuesday, March 29th, ExecSense will email you the PowerPoint, audio and supplementary files by the next day for viewing at your convenience during your next commute, business trip, flight, lunch, or free hour in your schedule (you simply need to register before the webinar occurs). If you would like to ask an anonymous question or request a specific topic to be covered during the webinar, please email the moderator at firstname.lastname@example.org after you have registered to attend and we guarantee your question/topic will be covered.
The webinar is led by an expert on CEO best practices for analyzing Q1 financial statements, Lisa Janicki, Partner & CPA, Jan Consulting Group LLP, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the ways leading CEOs and CFOs evaluate their Q1 financial statements
- A line by line tour of each of the financial statements with special attention paid to key indicators, metrics and ratios that other CEOs, CFOs and board members look at the most closely, especially at the end of the first quarter
- The 10 questions asked the most by other CEOs and CFOs (as well as board members) about how their performance in Q1 impacts their plans for the rest of year, especially considering any large, planned expenditures, renewals of key contracts, or growth projects
- Case studies of how other CEOs use their understanding of their Q1 financial statements to their benefit in positioning their company, what adjustments they made based on if Q1 was better or worse than expected, and other ways they interpret and analyze their financials from the first quarter
As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar. Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you the call-in number for you to listen from your office or mobile phone while viewing the PowerPoint slides (while you can view the PowerPoint online as a webinar, we will also be emailing you the PowerPoint file so you can listen offline, print out the slides, or even transfer the slide jpegs to view on your Blackberry/iPhone/iPod/iPad/Kindle).
Price: $250 (Individual) or $500 (Access All Webinars for CEOs for 1 Year, See Examples Below + Free Pass for a Colleague to Attend)
Praise for ExecSense:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
Previous/Upcoming Webinars for CEOs Include:
What CEOs Need to Know Before Renewing Their Company's Health Care Plan in 2011
Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for CEOs
What CEOs Need to Know Before Signing or Negotiating a Cloud Computing Agreement
Positioning Your Company for an Exit Strategy in 2011
CEO Best Practices for Establishing 2011 Goals for Your Management Team
What CEOs Need to Know About Hiring a Social Media Director in 2011
iPad Tips, Tricks & Apps for CEOs
How to Create a Personal Brand as a CEO
CEO Best Practices for Interpreting & Analyzing Cash Flow Statements in 2011
Updating & Improving CEO Compensation & Bonus Structures in 2011
As a Subscriber, Access Hundreds More & Get Access to a New "Webinar a Week" Specifically for Chief Executive Officers
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!