iPad Tips, Tricks & Apps for CEOs
31-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
Tuesday, April 5th at 1:00 EST
In iPad Tips, Tricks & Apps for CEOs, ExecSense shares quick and easy ways to truly capitalize on all that an iPad has to offer for a CEO. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn how other CEOs are getting the most out of their iPad, as many features, settings and new iPad-specific applications can make it a valuable resource to you, as long as you know how to use them.
If you cannot call-in to attend the webinar and view the presentation at 1:00 EST, Tuesday, April 5th, ExecSense will email you the PowerPoint, audio and supplementary files by the next day for viewing at your convenience during your next commute, business trip, flight, lunch, or free hour in your schedule (you simply need to register before the webinar occurs).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping CEOs get the most out of their iPad, Josh Penzell, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about becoming an expert with your iPad, and utilizing features, settings, and applications specifically suited to you as a CEO
- A tour of your iPad, specifically for CEOs, with step-by-step ways to improve the way you store and access documents, use the iPad in conjunction with your normal computer, access social networking tools, connect with customers and employees, work with presentations & spreadsheets and much more
- A list of the 10 must-have iPad apps for CEOs, how to easily install and use them, and why it will immediately make you more productive and efficient while away from the office
- Case studies of how other CEOs use their iPad, how it makes them more efficient while away from the office, and easy-to-implement tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your iPad
As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar. Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you the call-in number for you to listen from your office or mobile phone while viewing the PowerPoint slides (while you can view the PowerPoint online as a webinar, we will also be emailing you the PowerPoint file so you can listen offline, print out the slides, or even transfer the slide jpegs to view on your Blackberry/iPhone/iPod/iPad/Kindle).
Price: $200 (vs. Regular $250) With Individual Early Registration or $500 (Access All Webinars for CEOs for 1 Year, See Examples Below + Free Pass for a Colleague to Attend)
Praise for ExecSense:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
Previous/Upcoming Webinars for CEOs Include:
What CEOs Need to Know Before Renewing Their Healthcare Plan in 2011
Positioning Your Company for an Exit Strategy in 2011-2012
Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for CEOs
Accounting Essentials & Best Practices for CEOs
How to Create a Personal Brand as a CEO
Updating & Improving CEO Compensation and Bonus Plans for 2011
Contracts Law Essentials and Best Practices for CEOs
CEO Best Practices for Holding Reviews for Your Management Team
How to Become an Expert Negotiator as a CEO
How to Write & Deliver a Motivational Speech as a CEO
What CEOs Need to Know About Hiring a Social Media Director
Analyzing & Interpreting Financial Statements for CEO
As a Subscriber, Access Hundreds More & Get Access to a New "Webinar a Week" Specifically for Chief Executive Officers
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!