Michigan based company, Global LT, grows by 17.6% since January.
31-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
“This is exciting news for us at Global LT. We are a small business, but have a big global impact. Knowing the economic conditions worldwide, we are pleased to have sustained a balance last year during a downturn and have come out on top in business and employee growth” says Ken Patterson, COO of Global LT.
According to the US Department of Labor, teaching is one of the fastest growing and hardest positions to fill. In the economic outset, Global LT thrives on its roster of teachers worldwide who work directly with tomorrow’s executive level to get them acclimated in their new destination, that includes, training them to speak the countries fluent language and getting them acclimated to their new cultural environment. According to reports at myglobalcareer.com and Salary.com, international business is the fastest growing market. If you can't speak at least one other language or at least understand that border lines are fading, you will certainly be overlooked by those ambitious enough to seek employment oversees, at least once in a career’s lifetime.
Global LT’s experience with global companies has found that in order for employees to be successful, they must attain these five attributes:
1. Learn a second language
2. Be willing to relocate worldwide
3. Learn and build leadership strategies
4. Build a healthy peer culture
5. Become ingrained in that cultures society
Global LT, and it's over 30-years experience in the business, has worked with the top 1000 businesses worldwide to promote a stronger executive as well as inter-cultural base. It's work atmosphere is by far one of the top in the industry with benefits such as job specific training to encourage employee growth, lucrative benefits package, competitive salary, flexible work schedule, family atmosphere and mini perks like potluck lunches and bring your pet to work day. Global LT employees are also bring the 5 attributes to the workplace, with over 15 fluent foreign languages spoken internally.
To learn more about Global LT and it's employment opportunities worldwide, follow us at www.Twitter.com/GlobalLTUSA
or visit us at www.Global-LT.com
Founded in 1979, Global LT is headquartered in Troy, Michigan. Global LT is a world renowned provider of language training, cultural training, translations and expatriate destination services with representatives in Boston, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, London, and Shanghai. Global LT is a member of the National Minority Business Development Council (NMBDC), The Association of Language Companies (ALCUS), American Translators Association (ATA) and the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). To learn more visit www.Global-LT.com for more information or call + 1.888.645.5881
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!