Madison Street Capital arranges credit facility for Midwest Stairs & Iron
01-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Chicago IL/Milwaukee WI (Mar 2011) – Madison Street Capital acted as the exclusive financial advisor in arranging a credit facility for its client, Midwest Stairs & Iron, Inc. (“Midwest Stairs”), it was announced today by Charles Botchway, CEO of Madison Street Capital. The credit facility was provided by Associated Bank, headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The transaction was led by Madison Street Capital Managing Director Lester (Jay) Rodgers. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
“This credit facility provides Midwest Stairs with the working capital necessary to meet the increased demand for its services in 2011 and beyond,” states Madison Street Capital Vice President A.J. Dhingra.
About Midwest Stairs & Iron, Inc.
Midwest Stairs designs, engineers, fabricates, and installs high-quality stairs, railings, ladders, fencing, ornamental ironwork, balconies, canopies, and miscellaneous metal-related projects. The Company serves commercial, industrial, and residential customers across Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
About Associated Bank
Associated Banc-Corp is a diversified bank holding company with $24 billion in total assets. Associated Bank has more than 300 locations across Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota focused on being the preferred provider of financial services for the businesses and individuals in the communities it serves.
About Madison Street Capital
Madison Street Capital is an international investment banking firm which provides financial advisory, financing services, valuation services, and operational improvement and restructuring services to public and private businesses as well as asset managers. Madison Street Capital has focused expertise in partnering with middle-market firms to successfully navigate complex transactions and successfully assist clients in optimizing their company’s potential. Madison Street Capital’s experienced professionals serve clients across the globe from offices in North America, Asia, and Africa.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!