Cloud-based Online Backup: the game-changer in Small & Medium Reseller Business
06-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Online Backup is the cornerstone technology for data storage and retrieval in the Cloud. Online Backup industry is a 10 Billion Dollar phenomenon, seen as a money-spinner for early entrants who are first off the block.
This webinar is brought to you by SOS Online Backup, the technology and industry leader in online backup. We specialize in working with VARs, IT firms, MSPs and Resellers, bringing them into the online backup business, creating a fully customized, branded solution for each individual partner.
One lucky participant will win a Kindle. Stay till the end of the webinar to be eligible to win.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!