Mountain America Wins 7 CUNA Marketing Awards
06-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Mountain America Credit Union was recently honored with seven awards—four Diamond and three Merit—for outstanding marketing and business development achievements in the credit union industry.
The awards were presented by the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Marketing and Business Development Council, a national network comprised of nearly 1,000 credit union marketing and business development professionals. Awards are given in each of 33 categories, ranging from advertising to community events and beyond.
Mountain America received Diamond Awards in the Website Marketing, Point of Sale Display, Newsletter/Magazine Publication and Segmented Marketing categories. Their Merit Awards came in the areas of Financial Education, Outdoor Marketing and Miscellaneous (for their launch of an online banking application for the Apple iPad).
Of Mountain America’s Point of Sale Display entry, Jeffry Pilcher, publisher ofThe Financial Brandsaid, “This brilliantly simple table-top display for investment services uses magnetic poetry to engage the credit union members in a fun way.”*
“The Diamond Awards recognize the best-of-the-best in credit union marketing, advertising, and business development,” said Anne Legg, council chair and vice president of marketing for Cabrillo Credit Union in San Diego, Calif. “It takes hard work, imagination, and perseverance to be selected as a Diamond Award winner from nearly 1,000 entries.”
Award winners were recognized at the council’s 18th annual conference held March 16-19 in Las Vegas, NV. For more information on the Diamond Awards or to view the entire list of winners, go to www.cunamarketingcouncil.org.
Mountain America Credit Union has 60 branches in four states and offers a variety of financial products and services for consumers and businesses. With roots dating back to the 1930s, Mountain America Credit Union is a tradition for many members. Today the credit union serves more than 350,000 members and has over $2.8 billion in assets. Mountain America Credit Union has been honored four times as one of “Utah’s Best Companies to Work For” by Utah Business magazine. Visit www.macu.comfor more information.
* March 22, 2011. “Best of Credit Union 2011 Diamond Award Winners.” The Financial Brand.
Contact: Louisa Ingalls Mountain America Credit Union
Title: Community Involvement Supervisor 7181 S. Campus View Dr.
Phone: 801.325.6507 West Jordan, UT 84084
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!