PubMatic Launches Audience Data on Demand
08-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Palo Alto, CA (April 7, 2011) PubMatic (http://www.PubMatic.com), which provides premium online publishers one holistic selling platform with high-touch service to increase their online and mobile ad sales, today unveiled its new Audience Data on Demand product which allows publishers to leverage 3rd party audience data from multiple companies and make that data actionable for direct sales packaging. Armed with robust and anonymous interest and demographic 3rd party data about their audience, publishers will be able to respond to more advertiser and agency Requests for Proposals (RFPs), expand their advertiser base, and sell higher priced campaigns all while increasing the relevancy of ads for their users. Audience Data on Demand is part of PubMatic’s Sell Side Platform for Premium Publishers.
PubMatic’s Audience Data on Demand will be adding more leading data providers to the collection of initial launch partners, eXelate, Quantcast, and Proximic. According to a Think Equity report online advertising spending for audience targeted campaigns in 2011 will be $2.9 billion and Audience Data on Demand will allow publishers to capture a bigger piece of part of those budgets.
“We’re excited to use Audience data to glean new insights about our users,” said Ian Wallin, SVP, Digital Advertising Sales at TV Guide. “This will help us better monetize our inventory and better serve our advertisers.”
PubMatic’s Audience Data on Demand enables premium publishers to:
- Gain Greater Insights into their Audience: Through PubMatic publishers can see how multiple 3rd party data providers view their audience so that publishers know who is on their site.
- Expand Access to New Advertiser Categories: Publisher that traditionally sold only to advertiser categories that were a contextual match for their content can now sell to entirely new sets of advertisers based on new information they have about their audience.
- Respond to Advertiser RFPs that Include Audience Targeting: A recent PubMatic and Digiday study found that 47% of publishers have had to turn down an RFP due to an inability to provide audience targeting as required. Audience Data on Demand gives publisher direct, immediate access to robust data sets so they will not have to turn down RFPs and capture a greater share of the exploding $2B category of audience targeted media campaigns.
“Advertiser demand for granular audience targeting is exploding,” said Rajeev Goel, Co-Founder and CEO of PubMatic. “As part of our commitment to empower publishers to meet the ever-evolving demand from advertisers without having to work with dozens of different companies to do so, Audience Data on Demand serves as a natural extension of our robust Sell Side Platform for Premium Publishers. We want to make the publishers of today be the smartest sellers of tomorrow, while making it as simple as possible for them to accomplish that.”
PubMatic’s (http://www.PubMatic.com) ad management and monetization technology combines an impression-level ad auction, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s top publishers the most control over their revenue and brand. Some of the world’s most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, TV Guide, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
PubMatic is privately held, backed by funding from Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Helion Ventures, and has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia
eXelate is the engine that powers 20 billion real-time, privacy-compliant data transactions for nearly 200 publishers and marketers every month. We make the process of accessing online audiences simple, safe, and scalable by arming data buyers and data owners with proprietary technology that automates data connections and centralizes audience management. Through our DataLinX data management platform, we enable transparent, secure, private data connections for publishers, data owners and marketers. The eXelate Marketplace delivers demographic, behavioral and purchase intent data on over 200M UV each month to over 50 directly integrated buyers, who seek to create a more relevant, and privacy friendly, advertising experience. For more information, please visit http://www.exelate.com.
Quantcast measures and organizes the world’s audiences in real-time so advertisers can buy, sell and connect with the people who matter most to them. Ranked Fast Company’s # 3 Most Innovative Company on the Web for 2010, the company is used by the top 10 media agencies in the US, the world’s largest brands and more than half of the top advertising supported publishers. Quantcast connects the planning, buying, and media fulfillment processes, delivering the marketplace’s most consistent and accountable audiences. Launched in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Founders Fund, Polaris Venture Partners, Revolution Ventures and Cisco Systems. Come Get Quantified™ at http://www.quantcast.com.
Proximic is a leading provider of Contextual Data, Brand Protection Data, and Audience Interest Data Services for online advertising and publisher networks. By combining powerful non-linguistic contextual profiling technologies, Proximic's unique page-level technology platform, enables publisher networks to safely and confidently identify ad matches across highly granular topical interests in real-time. http://www.proximic.com
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!