CareerCast.com Named Best Job Board by min's Best of the Web Awards
11-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Carlsbad, CA (April 11, 2011) – CareerCast.com, the job search site created by Adicio, captured the top prize in the Job Board category at the 2011 min’s Best of the Web Awards, which recognizes achievements in digital media.
CareerCast.com connects job seekers with employers and offers a way for job sites to syndicate their job postings to over 800 niche career sites. With careful search engine optimization, Adicio is able to generate large audiences that it then directs to its partner destinations. A streamlined self-service model lets employers place job listings at the local level and have them proliferate into the national system. For visitors, clicking on any job brings the user directly into the employer’s own Web presence and jobs database. According to mins, Adicio “created a rich job-hunting experience by blending strong content with technology.”
“We are very excited to be recognized as the ‘Best of the Web’ career site,” said Tony Lee, Publisher, CareerCast.com. “The Best of the Web Award reflects the highest levels of online creativity and innovation and is one of the most coveted awards in publishing. We’re very proud that our team is being recognized so prominently.”
min has been recognizing magazine achievements in digital media through its Best of the Web Awards since 2003.
CareerCast.com, created by Adicio, is a job search site that offers extensive local, niche and national job listings from across North America, job-hunting, career-management and HR-focused editorial content, videos and blogs, and provides recruiters with the ability to post jobs directly to more than 800 niche career sites. CareerCast.com also compiles the Jobs Rated Report, where 200 jobs across North America are ranked based on detailed analysis of specific careers factors.
Beth Brody, Brody PR
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!