JumpBunch Mobile Sports and Fitness for Kids!
11-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Hicksville, New York, April 10, 2011 - JumpBunch, a leading provider of sports and fitness programs for children, is now bringing sports and fitness programs to our area. Dana Gutkowski, the owner of JumpBunch of Northwestern Long Island, is already hard at work bringing JumpBunch to preschools, daycares, camps, and your Birthday Party. That’s because JumpBunch is mobile - it goes wherever parents and “host” organizations need a structured sports and fitness activities added to their program.
JumpBunch works for toddlers, preschools/kindergarten and school age kids. With locations around the United States and India, lesson plan have been developed and perfected to provide age-appropriate activities for each age group. Gutkowski explains, “For example a hockey activity for 2 year olds includes foam balls and paddles, while for a 10 year olds, real equipment is used and a competitive spirit is injected into the game.”
Gutkowski says that while JumpBunch classes are usually offered as part of a daycare, preschool or camp curriculum, they can also bring a high energy version to your home for Birthday Parties. JumpBunch provides experienced coaches as well as the equipment and music for over 70 different activities. Gutkowski says, “My goal is to fit our structured program within their schools so it’s easy for a host group to easy for parents.”
JumpBunch has grown rapidly, adding locations around the country in recent years. Gutkowski owes JumpBunch’s success to a combination of factors: the need for both parents working to support their family and the increased time kids spend in front of television and video games today. Gutkowski adds, “Parents like that JumpBunch introduces sports and healthy habits early, with fun positive activities that are part of a program they are already enrolled in - it adds no extra time or trips to their day!”
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!