Participating in a new "green" program
15-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Baptist Medical Center in Jackson, Miss. has announced that it is participating in a new “green” program to reduce its carbon footprint. Baptist began April 5, 2011, using reusable sharps containers to prevent a significant amount of cardboard and plastic from going to the landfill each year by switching to the Sharps Management Service using Bio Systems reusable containers by Stericycle which keeps an average of 600 disposable sharps containers from going to the landfill for each reusable container used with this system.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!