SBI Presents "Opportunities in Franchising" at Woodmore Country Club
19-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Pat Thornton, Director of Marketing
Prince George’s County EDC
(o) 301-583-4614; (c) 240-533-5084
Largo, MD – The Prince George’s County Economic Development Corporation’s Small Business Initiative Program, in conjunction with The International Franchise Association (IFA) presents “2011 Prince George’s County Opportunities in Franchising: How to Be in Business For Yourself, But Not By Yourself,” a seminar for minorities, women, and veterans. This event will take place on Friday, April 22, 2011 at The Country Club at Woodmore, 12320 Pleasant Prospect, Mitchellville, MD, at 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
“The seminar is designed for people who: are interested in obtaining a franchise, looking for a new retail location site, have not taken advantage of any tax credits for which they may be eligible, or have a retail concept that they may consider franchising,” said Charlotte Ducksworth, Director of the Small Business Initiative. Prospective franchisees will hear first hand what franchising is (and is not), and how to evaluate franchise options. The program includes: Franchisor Participation, Fundamentals and Legal Aspects of Franchising, Experiences in Franchising, and Funding and Technical Assistance.
The seminar is being sponsored by The Prince George’s County Economic Development Corporation, Capital One Bank, The International Franchise Association, FSC First, and the Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
The cost for this event is $25. For more information and to register, visit www.pgcedc.com or call 301-583-4650. If you are interested in exhibiting, or require additional information on franchising or franchise systems contact, Miriam Brewer, Director of Education and Diversity for IFA, at 202-662-0784 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!