Deadline approaching for 40 Under 40 nominations
20-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Call for Nominations!
PRWeek is now accepting nominations for its 40 Under 40 list for 2011. PRWeek will profile the 40 professionals under the age of 40, nominated by colleagues, who have already made a significant contribution to their agencies, clients, and organizations.
Click here for more information and to download the nomination form. The deadline for entry submissions is April 28, 2011.
114 West 26th Street 4th Floor
New York, NY 10001
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!