UNISOURCE WORLDWIDE TO HOST COMPANY'S FIRST VIRTUAL TRADESHOW
20-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
NORCROSS, GA (April 19, 2011) – Unisource Worldwide, Inc., along with its’ Alliance Partners, will showcase packaging equipment and solutions at the company’s first virtual tradeshow – UnisourceEXPO’11. Thousands of packaging decision makers are expected to participate in this information-packed event on May 19, 2011, which is designed to provide ongoing networking with industry peers and conversations with product knowledge experts, all from the comfort of the attendee’s home or office.
In today's competitive market, customized and leading edge packaging supplies and equipment are critical to almost every businesses success. UnisourceEXPO’11 will showcase the latest packaging products, solutions and technologies that drive sustainability and productivity to achieve the lowest total operating cost.
“We recognize the need to continually provide our customers with innovative solutions and state-of-the art engagement opportunities. That is why we partnered with USMotivation, Inc. to host this industry-first virtual tradeshow,” said Darin Tang, President of Sales – Industry Business Group for Unisource. “UnisourceEXPO’11 is a fully interactive day-long tradeshow that will incorporate education materials, live presentations, sustainability discussions, networking and access to leading industry-experts – all at your fingertips,” said Tang.
Virtual tradeshows combine the latest technology in webcasting, online chat features, video streaming and advanced graphics to offer the same elements of a physical tradeshow such as exhibitor booths, speeches, seminars, distribution of marketing literature and networking. With travel budgets under constant scrutiny, more companies than ever are turning to virtual tradeshows to connect with customers and suppliers.
“Virtual events enable companies like Unisource to develop sales opportunities, have conversations with customers and generate qualified leads, without the cost and frustration associated with physical tradeshows and travel,” said Dave Elash, Divisional Vice President of Sales at USMotivation. “Because of its high ROI, virtual is a great complement to an overall marketing program.”
The UnisourceEXPO’11 will include:
- Educational forums with top industry experts featuring such topics as innovation and sustainability.
- An EXPO floor where attendees can visit staffed booths, gather information on the latest packaging solutions and chat with company representatives.
- A digital, searchable resource center featuring downloadable white papers, product information and presentations from exhibitors.
- Unlimited networking opportunities via the virtual lounge where attendees are encouraged to exchange expertise through a discussion forum and one-on-one chats via instant messenger and/or email.
- Live and On-Demand access to education and resources for 90 days after the tradeshow closes.
- Multiple chances to win great prizes throughout the event.
For more information about UnisourceEXPO’11 and to register, please visit www.UnisourceExpo.com.
About Unisource Worldwide, Inc.
Unisource Worldwide, Inc., headquartered in Norcross, Ga., is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States and offers the most comprehensive suite of customer solutions – including engineered design capabilities, eBusiness technologies, logistics expertise, paper brokerage services, and environmentally-responsible options – in its industry. The company also markets a full line of commercial printing and business imaging papers, packaging materials and systems, and facility supplies and equipment. With more than 4,500 Team Members located worldwide throughout business units in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia; and a fleet of “Big Red” trucks based at approximately 85 locations across North America, Unisource is the company that provides Customer Solutions in a Global Market. Unisource can be found online at www.unisourceworldwide.com.
Established in 1962 and headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., USMotivation is a full-service incentive marketing company whose core business is designing and implementing strategic incentive solutions to meet the performance improvement needs of clients nationwide. USMotivation develops fully-customized programs to help businesses maximize performance and reach their potential. USMotivation is the most award-winning incentive company in the industry. USMotivation’s clients include Fortune 50 to Fortune 1000 companies, covering all industries from financial to healthcare to telecommunications. Visit www.usmotivation.comfor more information.
For more information contact:
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Unisource Worldwide, Inc.
6600 Governors Lake Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!