Prince George's County Workforce Services Recognizes MD Energy Sector Partnership Project
26-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Largo, MD - Join the Workforce Services Division of Prince George’s County Economic Development Corporation in recognizing the successful partnership between the Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC) Local Union 26 International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation, and the Governor’s Workforce Investment Board to train Prince George’s County residents in the electrical construction/solar generation industries. This is a project of the Maryland Energy Sector Partnership grant.
When: Thursday, April 28, 2011
6:30 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.
Where: Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC)
Local Union 26 International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
4371 Parliament Place, Suite A, Lanham, MD 20706
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!