Japan Diabetes Market Report & Forecast 2011 - 2016
27-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
“Japan Diabetes Market Report & Forecast 2011-2016” provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Japanese diabetes market. The report provides both current and future trends in the prevalence, demographical breakup, diagnosis and treatment of diabetes in Japan. The report has segmented the Japanese diabetes market into two segments – Insulin and the Oral Antidiabetics market. For each of the aforementioned categories, the report provides historical and future market sales of key classes, key companies, key drugs and key molecules.
The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the market trends, therapeutic structure, competitive structure and the outlook of the Japanese diabetes market till 2016. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the Japanese diabetes market in some form or the other.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the size and demographical breakup of the diabetes population in Japan?
• What are the current and future diagnosis and drug treatment rates of diabetes in Japan?
• How has the diabetes market behaved since 2005 and what are the expected trends till 2016?
• What has been the historical performance of the Japanese Insulin market during 2005-2010 and its outlook till 2016?
• What has been the performance of top classes, top players, top molecules and top drugs in the Insulin market during 2005-2010?
• What has been the historical performance of the Oral Antidiabetics market during 2005-2010 and its outlook till 2016?
• What has been the performance of top classes, top players, top molecules and top drugs in the Oral Antidiabetics market during 2005-2010?
Why should you buy this report?
• Gain a deeper understanding about the prevalence, diagnosis and treatment of diabetes in Japan and identify your potential patient pool.
• Analyze the historical, current and future trends in the Insulin and Oral Antidiabetics market to identify potential classes, drugs, partners and competitors for market entry and expansion plans.
• Develop Investment strategies by identifying companies that have been the biggest winners and losers in the Japanese Insulin and Oral Antidiabetics market.
• Gain an insight into future market events such as patent expiry’s and new product launches.
Fast acting Insulins, Long acting Insulins, Intermediate and Fast acting Insulins, Intermediate acting Insulins, Biguanides, Glitazone and Biguanide combinations, Glinides, Sulphonylureas, Glitazones, DPP-IV Inhibitors, DPP-IV Inhibitor and Glitazone Combinations, Glinide and Biguanide Combinations, Glp-1 Agonists, Alpha-Glucosidase Inhibitors, SGLT Inhibitors and all other Oral Antidiabetic classes.
Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
• Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephonic interviews with physicians and industry experts.
• Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, Industry Portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
Get more information about this report: Japan Diabetes Market Report & Forecast 2011 - 2016
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016