Wirefly to Sell DROID Charge for Verizon Wireless Beginning April 28
27-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
RESTON, VA – April 27, 2011- Wirefly (www.wirefly.com), the Internet’s leading authorized retailer of cell phones and cell phone plans, today announced it will carry Verizon Wireless’ newest smartphone with the DROID moniker, DROID Charge by Samsung, on the official April 28 launch date. Wirefly customers who want to reserve this highly-anticipated device can now pre-order it on Wirefly.com – and at a special Wirefly price.
Powered by Android 2.2, equipped with a 1GHz Hummingbird processor, and operating on Verizon Wireless’ high speed 4G LTE network, the DROID Charge by Samsung is blazing fast and ultra powerful. But, what really sets this device apart from any of its DROID predecessors is the brilliant 4.3" Super AMOLED Plus (480 x 800) display that delivers an unrivalled screen experience with brighter colors, sharper images, and smoother graphics – perfect for watching movies or reading an e-book while on-the-go. And with its micro-HDMI port, users can also easily plug directly into an HDTV when they want to watch their movies on the big screen at home.
Other impressive features include a rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera for video chat,Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Pre-Order Now at Wirefly.com:
Customers looking to purchase this hot new device and all of the useful accessories that go along with it do not have to wait any longer. The DROID Charge by Samsung is now available for pre-order on www.wirefly.com for new and upgrade-eligible Verizon Wireless customers with a two-year agreement. As always, Wirefly offers significant savings with no rebates and fast, free Fedex shipping and free returns.
Wirefly’s Pre-Order Price Guarantee:
Customers who pre-order the DROID Charge can take comfort knowing that their purchase is protected by Wirefly’s 30 Day Pre-Order Price Guarantee. If the price of the device on Wirefly.com drops below the pre-order price within 30 days of the release date, Wirefly will automatically refund the difference to the customer’s credit card.
Wirefly has become America’s trusted source for cell phones because it makes shopping for cell phones fast, easy, and affordable. In addition, Wirefly offers an array of services aimed at improving the mobile phone buying experience, including:
- Wirefly Learn: A helpful resource that offers a wealth of information to keep you informed about cell phones including video demos, unbiased reviews, and side-by-side comparisons.
- Upgrade Checker: A quick and easy service that gives you the ability to know when you are eligible for your next phone upgrade. When the upgrade time is nearing, you can elect to receive a complimentary reminder e-mail or text message.
- Wirefly Mobile Backup: Wirefly Mobile Backup lets you back up and transfer your contacts and other mobile content FREE –- regardless of carrier, manufacturer or operating system.
- Wirefly Trade-Ins: Confidently trade-in old and unwanted electronics, not just cell phones, for cash or a charitable donation, with the knowledge that these products will be properly and safely recycled.
- Mobile.Wirefly.com: The mobile-optimized version of Wirefly.com that lets you research and compare cell phone deals from any mobile device – at any time, from anywhere.
To read more about Wirefly or its resources, visit www.wirefly.com.
Wirefly.com is America’s trusted source for cell phones and wireless service plans. Owned and operated by Simplexity, Wirefly.com is the Internet’s #1 authorized dealer for the top cellular carrier in the U.S. Wirefly.com also offers discounts and services not available in retail wireless stores including a better selection of the latest cell phones, greater savings, straightforward pricing with no rebates, and fast, free FedEx shipping with free returns on devices from HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, LG, BlackBerry and many other cell phone handset manufacturers. Wirefly.com has been named “Best of the Web” by Forbes magazine and “Best in Overall Customer Experience” by Keynote Performance Systems. For more information about our wireless products and its services, visit http://www.wirefly.com. Shopping from a web-enabled cell phone? Wirefly’s mobile-optimized website, mobile.wirefly.com allows consumers to quickly and easily explore its extensive catalog of cell phones and receive unbiased information from any web-enabled cell phone, regardless of operating system. With Wirefly Mobile, visitors can shop and compare phones and pricing by manufacturer, carrier or rate plan while on the go.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!