Broadcore Expands Cloud-Based Offering With Video Bridging
28-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Broadcore, a nationwide provider of Hosted Unified
Communications and Business VoIP Solutions, today announced an addition to its menu of cloud-
based services – video bridging. A step beyond video conferencing, video bridging allows users to
connect with and view multiple people simultaneously.
“This is the next logical step to offer our customers the latest in Cloud-based services,” said Monty
Ferdowsi, CEO of Broadcore. “Video is now integrated with all of our communications services,
and the productivity and cost savings we pass along to our customers is unprecedented. Broadcore
stands for being at the forefront of delivering productivity technology, and the overwhelming
positive response from our customers proves that the future of communications is in the Cloud.”
Some of the key features and benefits of Broadcore’s video bridging are:
• Reduced travel expenses – Connect multiple people in various locations as if under one
roof, without the large travel costs.
• Increased effectiveness of meetings and calls – Get the most out of your meetings and
communicate more meaningfully with the ability to see and hear user expressions, gestures,
• Easy to use – Users can make voice or video calls from the same device with the touch of a
• Sound quality - Video conference bridge is HD audio for all calls, not just the video calls.
Security - Meetings are secure. Access codes and passwords are required for all video bridge
• No expensive hardware - Just like all Broadcore services, there is no hardware to buy. The
video conference bridge is hosted.
• Right-sized - Like the voice only conference bridge, Broadcore offers an unlimited service.
Customers choose the appropriate meeting size and can then talk all day, everyday.
“We use Broadcore’s video bridging service for our weekly leadership meetings that connect
workers spread throughout five different offices,” said Anthony C Pintsopoulos, President and CFO
of WestPark Capital Financial Services. “The effectiveness in our communication has increased
exponentially, since we can see each other’s expressions, gestures and even objects when
necessary. We were looking for a way to enhance our conferencing capabilities, and once we found
Broadcore’s video bridging services, we realized that was the missing piece.”
For more information regarding Broadcore video bridging service, visit: http://www.broadcore.com/
To schedule a demo, call your Sales Executive or contact Broadcore directly at 1-800-942-4700.
Broadcore, Inc., 5933 West Century Boulevard, Suite 100, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Connect with Broadcore online:
Broadcore is a provider of hosted unified communications services for businesses. Through an
extensible, highly scalable IP communications system, Broadcore offers a unified communications
platform for voice (VoIP), data, and mobility communications across the enterprise and multi-
location businesses. Broadcore’s solutions allow the enterprise to increase employee productivity,
accelerate business processes, and improve customer care through tight integration of dispersed
communications endpoints for office, mobile, or call center employees.
Broadcore offers lowered total cost of communications ownership by assuming the cost burdens
associated with data redundancy, infrastructure expansions, technology obsolescence risks,
system scalability, and new feature integration and updates. By removing the costs associated
with infrastructure and additional IT staff to maintain increasingly complex communications
technologies, Broadcore allows its clients and their IT organizations to focus on their core
competencies while remaining current with the latest communications technologies.
With over twenty years of providing telephony communications and hosted UC to over 120,000
users, Broadcore offers faster and easier deployment of communications capabilities within the
enterprise, resulting in employee productivity and business agility with minimum interruption to
business operations. www.broadcore.com
Broadcore, EVP Marketing Strategy
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!