G5 Entertainment to release Supermarket Mania 2 for iOS
02-May-2011 | News-Press Release
Set your calendars and be ready to join Nikki and her friends as they adventure through Tinsletown helping Uncle Ross with his supermarket chain, all the while Mr. Torg plots his revenge. The best news is Supermarket Mania 2 will be FREE to download and play! Players will be able to unlock additional levels through in-app purchase for only $4.99 on iPhone, and only $6.99 on iPad.
I'll have codes for the full version of the game for review soon. If you'd like one let me know, I'd be more than happy to hook you up!
Heather & the Sirens
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!