WEXCO Industries Announces Recertification To ISO9001:2008 Standard
02-May-2011 | News-Press Release
WEXCO Industries, a leading global supplier of heavy duty windshield wiper systems, and automotive aftermarket blade programs, is proud to announce its recertification to the ISO9001:2008 standard in April 2011. The company was first certified to the 9001:2000 standard in 2005, later upgraded to the 9001:2008 standard in May of 2008, and has now renewed its status for three more years. STR-R, an ANAB accredited firm, was the registrar of record.
Using the ISO guidelines, the company strives to continuously improve in all aspects. Engineering abides by the principles of APQP in the design phase, CPIM strategies are enacted in planning and procurement, and lean techniques are employed in the production process, all while maintaining a high level Quality Management System. “In an ever increasingly competitive world, using ISO standards to operate, while constantly looking for areas to improve, is the only way to stay successful”, says President Paula Lombard.
Having just celebrated its 20th anniversary, WEXCO looks to continue to grow from its base in Pine Brook, New Jersey. Spurred on by the increasingly strict quality requirements of the customer base in the Original Equipment segment, WEXCO is now pursing certification to the ISO14000 standard, as well as the TS16949 standard. On the aftermarket side, the AutoTex PINK line is expanding through a network of distributors, while new private label programs are being added at a regular pace.
About WEXCO Industries: WEXCO Industries, Inc. is among the nation’s leading global suppliers of windshield wipers and wiper blade components, manufacturing OEM wiper systems within the heavy duty market and servicing both the heavy duty and automotive aftermarkets. WEXCO, a Certified WBENC company, and ISO9001:2008 certified, provides quality products, services and solutions and is constantly finding ways to improve value for our customers.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!