Pasternack Moves to a Larger Southern California Facility
04-May-2011 | News-Press Release
Pasternack Enterprises, Inc., a leading ISO 9001:2008 manufacturer and international supplier of custom and standard RF, microwave and fiber optic products, is moving to larger facilities in Irvine, CA.
Pasternack is moving from their current location of 17 years to a new Orange County, CA facility. Pasternack’s expanding inventory of over 20,000 RF products and growing staff contributed to the need for the move.
“Our new facilities will provide the opportunity to deploy new and improved systems and infrastructure,” says Terry Jarnigan, COO of Pasternack Enterprises, Inc. “This move will allow us to continue our pursuit of providing our customers with the most responsive and comprehensive service in the industry.”
Pasternack Enterprises will begin conducting business at their new location starting May 9, 2011. The new Pasternack facility will be located at 17802 Fitch, Irvine, CA 92614 (click this for map of the new Pasternack location). Additional information can be found on the Pasternack website (www.pasternack.com) or by calling customer service at (866) 727-8376.
About Pasternack Enterprises, Inc.
A leader in RF cables, adapters and connectors since 1972, Pasternack Enterprises is an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer and international supplier of RF, microwave and fiber optic products. Pasternack offers off-the-shelf availability and same-day shipping of the industry’s broadest selection of quality RF and microwave components.
Pasternack Enterprises, Inc.
1851 Kettering Street
Irvine, CA 92614
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!