PENN MUTUAL'S WORTH FOR WOMEN SURVEY FINDS THAT WOMEN DO MORE BUT THINK LESS OF IT
04-May-2011 | News-Press Release
Results of a new survey of American adults, released just in time for Mother’s Day by The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company, suggest that both moms and single women do more work at home but, unlike their male counterparts, don’t think enough about the value of what they do.
Full release is attached.
Please contact me with any questions.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!