DYADIC Presents at World Congress Conference
09-May-2011 | News-Press Release
JUPITER, Fla., May 9, 2011 - Dyadic International, Inc. ("Dyadic") (OTC Pink: DYAI), a global biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development, manufacture and sale of enzyme and protein products for the bioenergy, industrial enzyme and biopharmaceutical industries, today announced that Jan Wery, Ph.D., Science Director of Dyadic’s research and development center in The Netherlands, will be making a presentation entitled, Efficient Saccharification of Lignocellulosic Feedstocks Using the C1 Technology Platform, at the World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology & Bioprocessing (Track 1: Advanced Biofuels Technology) on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. ET. Following this event, the presentation will be available on Dyadic’s website at www.dyadic.com.
Dyadic International, Inc. is a global biotechnology company that uses its patented and proprietary technologies to conduct research, development and commercial activities for the discovery, development, manufacture and sale of enzyme and protein products for the bioenergy, industrial enzyme and biopharmaceutical industries.
Cautionary Statement for Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause Dyadic's actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Except as required by law, Dyadic expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
Dyadic International, Inc.
Adam J. Morgan
Vice President General Counsel & Business Development
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!