Inter-Mark Corporation Secures Service Mark Registration in Mexico
13-May-2011 | News-Press Release
The service mark is registered under international class 42, Services; design and development of computer hardware and software. A service-mark is a word, phrase, symbol or design (or a combination of these elements) that identifies and distinguishes the source of a service rather than a good. The term “trademark” is often used to refer to both trademark and service-mark.
By registering a service-mark you are legally protecting yourself, as a owner and registrant, from third party illegal service-mark use. A service-mark registration in Mexico sets the precedent for service-mark protection globally for Inter-Mark Corporation.
Filing a service-mark application in Mexico involves several steps:
1. The first step in filing a trademark or service-mark application is conducting a search to determine if the brand to be used is available to determine if it is possible to claim exclusive rights.
2. The second step is to submit an application to the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property (IMPI) indicating a desire to register a trademark or service-mark to distinguish a product or service according to international classification.
3. Once the application is filed, the trademark office (IMPI) will do a formal examination to determine if the application and supporting documentation fulfills the requirements of form and substance required by law.
4. Next a substantial examination is performed, once the formal examination is completed, to determine if the mark satisfies the stipulated requirements of registration in the law.
5. If the examination concludes that the application fulfills the requirements established by law a certificate is issued by the office and the trademark or service-mark is registered.
6. The protection of the registered mark will last ten years. Registration can be renewed indefinitely, having a duration of ten years for each renewal.
The registration of the iNetGlobal™ service-mark in Mexico reflects the commitment of Inter-Mark Corporation to grow their business globally. To compete and offer a service in the Mexican market it is a necessity to register a service-mark to help differentiate your business from competition.
Inter-Mark is a Global Internet Service Company that provides essential services for it’s members and customers; entrepreneurs, home based businesses, small businesses and corporations – all those who need to market on the internet.
Contact: Mary Huss; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: www.inter-mark.net
Media Inquiries email: email@example.com
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!