Piedmont-Triad Christian CEO Forum Recognizes Member Milestones
13-May-2011 | News-Press Release
Founded in 1995, The C12 Group is a national organization that helps Christian CEOs and owners of $1M to $1B companies implement best-practice business concepts into their organizations, placing significant emphasis on stewardship and ministry. There are nearly 1,000 members nationwide.
One day each month, groups of 10-13 members gather for a full-day to act as a qualified “peer board” for each other’s companies, working through a structured business curriculum and challenging each other through accountability and open discussion. Additionally, C12 members have a one-to-one monthly coaching session with their full-time Area Chair to focus on specific business issues.
“This isn’t a business Bible study,” said C12 Area Chair Steve Andrews, “nor is it a free-wheeling networking group. This is a forum for Christian CEOs and owners to come together and discover what they don’t know and learn how to better apply what they do know. It’s remarkable to see how these men and women work through business issues and make significant strides both professionally and personally.”
The Piedmont-Triad chapter of the C12 Group has nearly 40 members from Winston-Salem to Burlington to Eden. At the annual C12 Member Banquet on May 3, 2011, the following participants received membership awards, having participated in C12 from 5 to 9 years:
- Brad Thompson, CEO of Columbia Forest Products (Greensboro, NC | www.columbiaforestproducts.com)
- Janet Ward Black, CEO of Ward Black Law (Greensboro, NC | www.wardblacklaw.com)
- Gary Crumpton, CEO of Johnston Nurseries (Eden, NC | www.johnstonnursery.com)
- Rich Newman, CEO of Pennybyrn at Maryfield (High Point, NC | www.pennybyrnatmaryfield.org)
- Barry Utesch, CEO of Total Computer Solutions (Greensboro, NC | www.tcsusa.com)
- Larry Diana, CEO of Express Personnel (Greensboro, NC | http://greensboro.expresspros.com)
- David Lanzer, CEO of Monarch Auto Sales and Priceless Car Rental (Greensboro, NC | www.monarchautosales.com)
- Andy Lynch, Principal of North Star Marketing-Communications (Burlington, NC | www.northstar.ac)
- Jeff Burkett, CEO of Advanced Direct (Greensboro, NC | www.advdirectinc.com)
- David Schenck, Partner in Wolfe Homes and Tradition Homes (Greensboro, NC | www.wolfehomes.net)
- Bill Elder, CEO of Applied Copier Concepts (Greensboro, NC | www.appliedcopierconcepts.com)
- Barry Brown, CEO of Cooper Electric (Greensboro, NC | www.coopereic.com)
“The C12 Group as my Christian board of directors,” said Barry Utesch, CEO of Total Computer Solutions. “Before C12, I was basically just a participant in the company I started. Over the years, C12 has turned me into a business owner.”
There are more than 200 C12 members across North Carolina, spanning from Boone to Wilmington. Visit www.c12piedmonttriad.com to learn more about membership opportunities.
# # #
Contact: Steve Andrews, Area Chair of the C12 Group of the Piedmont-Triad
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!