Get Dirty This Season!
16-May-2011 | News-Press Release
Grand Rapids, MI (May 8, 2010) - ATV…Amazing ride, Totally extreme, Very dirty. Summer is quickly approaching and brushing up on all-terrain vehicle (ATV) safety can’t hurt. Whether jumping on a 4-wheeler to tackle a sand dune or going for a mud run, safety should always be on the forefront of any rider.
“We want riders to be as safe as possible while enjoying the outdoors,” says Foremost Senior Product Manager Kevin Henry. “ATVs are powerful machines. Wearing the appropriate safety gear and respecting the terrain that nature provided are important in a ride, whatever trail you decide to take.”
Although each state differs on ATV laws and regulations, Foremost Insurance Group® has some tips to help no matter where riders decide to get dirty!
- Take a safety training course. Go to www.ATVSafety.gov for class locations and schedules.
- Wear helmets and protective gear!
- Do not drive ATVs with a passenger or ride as a passenger.
- Do not drive on paved roads.
- ATVs are very hard to control on pavement because of their design. Many fatalities involving ATVs occur on paved roads.
- Do not permit children to drive or ride adult ATVs.
- Children under 16 are involved in about one-third of all adult-size ATV-related deaths or injuries. A staggering statistic considering that children under 16 should never be driving or riding an adult-size ATV. Take responsibility as parents or guardians.
- Do not drive ATVs while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
ATV’s are growing quickly in popularity and Foremost wants riders to be safe wherever the trail may lead. To learn more about Foremost products or share feedback, visit www.Foremost.com our blog http://blog.foremost.com our Facebook page http://www.Facebook.com/ForemostInsurance or our Twitter page at www.Twitter.com/Foremost.
A part of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, Foremost Insurance Group ("Foremost") has been a leader in personal lines insurance since 1952. Foremost is headquartered in Caledonia, Michigan. Farmers is a trade name and may refer to Farmers Group, Inc. or the Farmers Exchanges, as the case may be. Farmers Group, Inc., a management and holding company, along with its subsidiaries, is wholly owned by the Zurich Financial Services Group. The Farmers Exchanges are three reciprocal insurers (Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange and Truck Insurance Exchange), including their subsidiaries and affiliates, owned by their policyholders, and managed by Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information about Farmers, visit www.Farmers.com or www.Facebook.com/FarmersInsurance.
Contact: Renee Kolzow 616-956-4669
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!