MMI releases free eBook in time for National Small Business Week
16-May-2011 | News-Press Release
With this eBook, small business owners will have the opportunity to explore these topics:
- discover if owning a small business is right for you;
- learn how to turn your ideas into a business plan;
- understand the difference between personal credit and business credit;
- find ways to fund a small business; and
- get relevant information on self-employment taxes.
The free eBook is released just in time for National Small Business Week – an event recognizing the nation’s top entrepreneurs. This year’s event is slated for May 16 to 20, 2011, and will commence in Washington, D.C.
In addition to The Entrepreneur's Guide to Personal Finance, MMI is offering a free webinar on May 17, 2011, called Small Business Primer: Credit Report and Scores. The webinar will teach participants how to order a free credit report, how a credit score is calculated, how to dispute inaccurate information, how to understand credit scores, and how to improve a credit rating.
“Owning a small business is one of the most financially empowering business ventures a person can establish for themselves,” said Kim McGrigg, national spokesperson for MMI. “MMI is committed to helping people realize their dream of financial security.”
To download the free eBook, visit MoneyManagement.org – click on Resources – then eBooks. Visit the National Small Business Week website at www.NationalSmallBusinessWeek.com for a list of events and schedule.
About Money Management International
Money Management International (MMI) is a nonprofit, full-service credit-counseling agency, providing confidential financial guidance, financial education, counseling and debt management assistance to consumers since 1958. MMI helps consumers trim their expenses, develop a spending plan and repay debts. Counseling is available by appointment in branch offices and 24/7 by telephone and Internet. Services are available in English or Spanish. To learn more, call 800.432.7310 or visit www.MoneyManagement.org.
Let’s keep in touch!
Visit us on the Web at MoneyManagement.org
Become a fan of MMI on Facebook
Follow MMI on Twitter
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!