Oasis International® Introduces New Stainless Steel Sinks
16-May-2011 | News-Press Release
Oasis International®, innovator and manufacturer of environmentally-friendly water filtration and dispensing solutions, expands its product line with the addition of heavy-duty stainless steel sinks. Oasis sinks, made entirely in the U.S.A., offer NSF and ADA compliancy along with an unmatched lifetime guarantee.
The new sink line expands upon Oasis’ diverse selection of high-quality water filtration and dispensing solutions. “Our new line of complete stainless steel sinks is a logical addition to the Oasis product line, states John Kucharik, President of Oasis International. “It’s our priority to continuously innovate and develop sustainable solutions for commercial and residential use.”
Designed for commercial buildings, government facilities, educational institutions, and custom environments, Oasis’ sinks areintended to weather heavy use while providing beauty and style to make any kitchen shine. A complete selection of stainless steel products are available, including:
- Scullery sinks
- Specialty sinks
- Drop-in and Under-mount sinks
- Tables and Tops
For more information about the new Oasis stainless steel sink line, please contact John Young at: 614.851.1350 ext: 1331.
About Oasis International
Founded in 1910, Oasis International manufactures and distributes eco-friendly water delivery solutions for commercial and residential use. Innovating for over 100 years, it’s our passion to provide sustainable state-of-the-art water dispensing and filtration products that provide lasting value. Our products can be found in 80 countries with over 13 million water coolers and related products in service today. For more information about our company and our products, please visit: www.oasiscoolers.com.
614.861.4350 x: 1213
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!