The Future of Retailing in Romania to 2015
20-May-2011 | News-Press Release
It provides a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the trends affecting market development through both historic and forecast data. For those in a hurry, an overview chapter provides the essential top line view, while in depth chapters give all the details both by product and by channel.
"The Future of Retailing in Romania to 2015" is based upon an extensive, cross-country, industry research program which brings together ICD Intelligence's research, modelling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides detailed analysis of past and future trends - crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are in the ascendecy for which products in the coming years.
Data sets are provided for 2005 through to 2015, with actuals being provided for 2010. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
This report covers 17 retail channels and 25 product markets within Romania.
Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs
Discount, Variety Stores & General Merchandisers
Convenience Stores & Gas Stations
Hypermarkets, Supermarkets & Discounters
Other General Retailers
Clothing, Footwear, Accessories & luxury good specialists
Drugstores and Health & Beauty Stores
Duty Free Retailers
Electrical & Electronics Specialists
Food & Drinks Specialists
Home Furniture & House Wares Retailers
Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers
Music, Video, Book, Stationery & Entertainment Software Specialists
Other Specialist Retailers
Clothing & Footwear
Jewelry & Watches
Luggage & Leather goods
Stationery & Cards
Computer Hardware & Software
Gardening & Outdoor Living
Music & Video
Toys & Games
Reasons To Buy
This report provides readers with unparalled levels of detail and insight into the development of retail sales within Romania:
- Highly granular future forecasts and historic market data can improve market and strategic planning
- Understand which channels and products will be the major winners and losers in the coming years
- Know the share of sales between different products in your key channels and how this will develop
- Assess the impact of economic recession and recovery on market growth
For more information kindly visit :
The Future of Food Retailing in the U.S.
The Future of Retailing in China to 2015
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatresearch.wordpress.com
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- MarketMarket ForecastMarket GrowthRetailingMarket ShareMarket SizeRomaniaResearchMarket ReportReport
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016