Foremost Launches Upgraded Auto Program in Michigan
19-May-2011 | News-Press Release
Grand Rapids, MI (May 17, 2011) - Foremost Insurance Group® announces their enhanced Auto program is now available in Michigan. The Foremost® program features more competitive rates, new discounts, increased coverage options and improved online processing features that make quoting and binding auto policies easier.
The Foremost Auto program now features the following upgrades:
- A Continuous Insurance discount based on length of time an insured was with their most recent insurer. This discount is automatically verified through a third party report and requires no follow-up.
- Accident Forgiveness for accidents with Foremost where the total payout is less than $500.
- The option to “Go Paperless” when the customer agrees to receive the policy and billing documents via a valid email address.
- Online enhancements including an improved web rater, new Vehicle and Ownership questions to help get more accurate quotes and rates, enhanced help text on IAProducers.com, and VIN Pre-Fill at the beginning of the quoting process.
“The technological enhancements that come with this launch make the quoting and binding process even easier,” commented Bob Sadler, vice president of Independent Agency Operations. “In addition, the program now offers new, competitive coverages and discount options to help agencies tailor the policies for their customers.”
To become an appointed producer with Foremost, call 1-800-237-6136 or visit ForemostAgent.com.
A part of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, Foremost Insurance Group ("Foremost") has been a leader in personal lines insurance since 1952. Foremost is headquartered in Caledonia, Michigan. Farmers is a trade name and may refer to Farmers Group, Inc. or the Farmers Exchanges, as the case may be. Farmers Group, Inc., a management and holding company, along with its subsidiaries, is wholly owned by the Zurich Financial Services Group. The Farmers Exchanges are three reciprocal insurers (Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange and Truck Insurance Exchange), including their subsidiaries and affiliates, owned by their policyholders, and managed by Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information about Farmers, visit www.Farmers.com.
Contact: Renee Kolzow
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!