gwabbit releases version 2.0 engine for BlackBerry
19-May-2011 | News-Press Release
Just in time for BlackBerry World™, there's something new under the hood of gwabbit for BlackBerry! gwabbit's latest recognition engine, version 2.0, our most accurate ever, is available now.
Our new version 2.0 engine features improved parsing of job titles and company names, as well as street addresses.
What do you have to do to get version 2.0? If you're already a gwabbit BlackBerry user – absolutely nothing. It's already live.
If you're not yet one of the million+ gwabbit BlackBerry users, find out what your missing and download today:
What about our gwabbit Outlook users? Don't worry, we're packing up version 2.0 and will have it ready for you soon – watch out for the announcement!
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!