Trintech Partners with Barnstone to Expand Global Footprint
19-May-2011 | News-Press Release
“Our clients were continually asking for an industry-leading solution that automated the management of their financial close, replaced fragmented and manual processes with a workflow approach and delivered a high level of control. Trintech delivers all this and more” said Conrad Steyn, Director, Barnstone.
Barnstone is partnering with Trintech to offer an integrated platform for operational reconciliation, GL reconciliation, financial close, financial reporting and XBRL / iXBRL / IFRS filing. Africa and the Sub-Sahara is a growing market for the location of Shared Service Centers and Trintech has a wealth of experience in delivering solutions in this type of environment, enabling visibility and transparency for controllers and CFOs to manage and report efficiently and effectively across the globe.
“Offering solutions that significantly reduce the use of spreadsheets and the number of resources required to perform key financial processes is key to our growth” said Tony Bethell, VP EMEA, Trintech. “With our growing global client base it is imperative that we bring on regional partners who can deliver solutions and support our clients locally in order to maintain a superior customer service.”
Paul Byrne, CEO, Trintech “Barnstone has a deep understanding of financial processes. With over 600 Trintech clients running billions of transactions every day our collaboration of skills and knowledge will add significant value to clients in this region.”
Barnstone was founded in 2004 and provides strategy, advisory, system implementation and outsourcing support services to many leading organisations in South and Sub Saharan Africa as well as Globally.
The Barnstone group focuses on:
• Executive advisory services
• Fraud risk consulting
• Governance Risk and Compliance systems
• Sustainable development strategies and systems implementations
• ERP application management implementation and outsourcing services, mainly with an SAP focus
• Point to point communications in remote areas across Africa
• Business process outsourcing services
• Providing skilled resources for technology projects
• Private Equity Investments.
• Healthcare products and is a distributor of various wound care products
Barnstone has offices in Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg, and Cape Town South Africa as well as Perth Australia. Learn more about Barnstone at: www.barnstone.co.za/
Trintech is the leading global provider of integrated software solutions for the Last Mile of Finance. From the time a transaction occurs to the time financial statements are issued, Trintech’s innovative Unity Suite automates data collection, account reconciliation, financial close management, financial reporting, XBRL, and financial control testing. As a result, our 600 clients and 100,000 users worldwide benefit from an enterprise wide view into critical financial processes, and are able to increase efficiency, improve visibility, shorten cycle times, lower costs, and reduce risk.
Trintech clients include 50% of the Fortune 50 and nearly 25% of the Fortune 500 representing retailers, manufacturers, financial institutions and healthcare providers globally. Trintech clients include Google, Microsoft, RR Donnelley, Regis Corporation, Walmart, O2, Blackstone, BAE Systems, Skype, HSBC and Toyota Financial Services.
For more information on how Trintech can help you transform your Last Mile of Finance, please contact us online at www.trintech.com or at our principal business office in Dallas, Texas, or through an international office in Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the Netherlands.
Trintech • 15851 Dallas Parkway, Suite 900 • Addison, TX 75001 • Tel 1 972 701 9802
Trintech UK, Ltd. • 2nd Floor • 4-6 Throgmorton Avenue • London EC2N 2DL • Tel: +44 (0) 20 7628 5235
Trintech Technologies Limited • Suite 13B, Classon House, Dundrum Business Park • Dublin 14, Ireland • Tel +353 1 298 4472
Trintech • Cypresbaan 9 • 2908 LT Capelle a/d Ijssel, The Netherlands • Tel +31 (0) 10 8507 474
Follow Trintech on Twitter: @TrintechInc
Trintech Press Contacts:
EMEA: Carol Orr – Marketing Manager
Phone: +1 +44 (0) 207 382 0490 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dallas: Patrick Ferguson – Marketing Manager
Phone: +1 972 739 1617 - Email: email@example.com
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!