EMBARGO to 5/24: Payment Systems Co. To Launch Mobile PXTMoney App, replaces credit/debit/ATM cards
26-May-2011 | News-Press Release
PXTMoney™ is a stored value app for consumer smart phones and a transaction settlement system for merchants. PXTMoney™ is mobile, digital, transferable stored value at consumers’ fingertips that replaces the need for credit cards, debit cards, ATM cards, and merchant loyalty cards in any local environment.
This is not one special offer per day from a single merchant. It is every deal every day from everyone in town. PXT Money™brings any town of merchants, and everything they sell, to consumers on their smart phones or laptops. By offering a complete mobile payment system, PXT Money™serves both consumers and merchants, eliminating the need for merchants to have expensive payment system hardware. For consumers, the smart phone app has limitless options for merchant loyalty programs, discounts, exclusive offers, and instant reload of cash. For merchants, a smart phone, iPad, or laptop is the new cash register.
Please don't hesitate to call or email with any questions.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!