cVidya launches Cloud Monetization Solution for CSP's & other Cloud SP's
26-May-2011 | News-Press Release
London, May 24, 2011 – cVidya Networks, (www.cvidya.com) the global leader and innovative provider of Revenue Intelligence solutions for Telecom, Media and Entertainment service providers, announced today the launch of IRIS for Cloud Services, its integrated revenue intelligence solution suite to help Communications Service Providers and other Cloud Service Providers monetize their Cloud Services. The announcement was made at the TM Forums’ Management World in Dublin.
‘IRIS for Cloud Services’ allows Cloud Service Providers to generate more revenues from their cloud services, whether SaaS (software-as-a-service), PaaS (platform-as-a-service) (PaaS) or IaaS (infrastructure-as-a-Service), without compromising margins. It provides a solution for combating fraud, stopping revenue leakage, assuring margins via pricing analytics, as well as channel and ecosystem relationship management.
“As the market for cloud services accelerates, more and more players are positioning themselves to secure their role in the fast emerging Cloud marketplace. To succeed they will need to offer many types of services across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS, using innovative business and pricing models and supported by complex value chains” said Chris Lewis, Group Vice President in IDC. “With so many potentially contributing components forming the new range of services, it is vital to have delivery and management systems in place that minimize revenue loss and build all stakeholders' confidence in the security of the cloud delivery model”.
“IRIS for Cloud Services provides an integrated yet modular revenue intelligence solution for cloud services, allowing cloud service providers to better monetize their cloud services” commented Alon Aginsky, President and CEO of cVidya Networks. “The solution is based on IRIS, cVidya’s suite of class-leading, market proven revenue intelligence products, coupled with our expert tailored consulting services and deep industry knowledge.”
‘IRIS for Cloud Services’ is packaged with pre-defined business processes, and consists of the following applications:
• Revenue Assurance – Identifies and reclaims revenue leakages by reconciling discrepancies between billing, collection and actual usage.
• Fraud Management – Detects and resolves fraud.
• Channel Management – Manages relationships between service providers and their channels
• Ecosystem Relationship Management – Manages the disputes and settlements for SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Service Providers
• Margin Analytics – Pricing analytics solution which enables cloud service providers to design and offer optimal pricing, packages and bundles to their customer base
For more information please click here http://www.cvidya.com/Cloud_Services.html
About cVidya Networks
cVidya Networks is the global leader and innovative provider of revenue-intelligence solutions for telecom, media and entertainment service providers. The company’s product portfolio helps operators and service providers maximize margins, improve customer experience and optimize ecosystem relationships through revenue assurance, fraud and risk management, dealer management, margin analytics, and clearinghouse services. Backed by a team of highly skilled professional experts and consultants, cVidya’s solutions have a proven track record of achieving rapid ROI and lower TCO. With over 130 customers in five continents and an extensive network of regional offices in Europe, North America, Latin America and APAC, cVidya has one of the largest installed bases of revenue-assurance and fraud-management implementations worldwide.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!