Adicio Offers New Mobile Solutions
26-May-2011 | News-Press Release
CARLSBAD, CA, USA/AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS (May 24, 2011) – Adicio Inc., the leading provider of interactive classified advertising software solutions for media companies, announced the release of a variety of new mobile options to help clients stay in constant contact with their site visitors. Adicio's solutions include mobile-friendly websites, quick and advanced search options, and a wide range of features designed to help prospective job seekers, home and car buyers find and respond to postings and listings regardless of their location.
“Development at Adicio is a collaborative process between our developers, product managers and clients, so when our clients told us they want to provide their online advertisers with a mobile presence, we listened to their requirements and built our mobile solutions around them,” said Rick Miller, CEO and President at Adicio. “We believe we’ve accomplished their goals while delivering additional enhancements to our search platform and streamlining navigation, such as SEO performance which helps them stand out from their competition.”
New features include:
· Mobile-Friendly Websites: This feature is a standard component on the Adicio Enterprise Platform.
· Mobile Search Options: Users can select Quick Search or Advanced Search. Quick Search offers job seekers the ability to search jobs by keywords, job title, location and category, or browse by category; automotive seekers have the ability to search by condition, vehicle type, make and model, year, price and location, plus multiple browse options; and home buyers can search by location, region and community, price, bedrooms, bathrooms, and more. Advanced Search enables automotive users to search using additional options such as keyword, mileage, body style, and dealer inventory; while property seekers can search by additional options such as keyword, property type, and MLS. The Adicio view options support all listing upgrades, so advertisers can purchase upgrades to receive premium exposure across both sites, and users can easily toggle between list or map views to locate vehicles and properties.
· Banner Ads: Adicio has incorporated targeted mobile advertising banners in their mobile solution. Clients can serve up their own mobile banner ads using any service of their choice, or use Adicio's default banner ads while they develop a comprehensive mobile advertising strategy.
· Mobile Features: The Adicio mobile template enables clients to customize the look and feel of their mobile website, including the ability to upload a unique logo and specify a color scheme for all of their mobile pages. Clients can easily track and analyze mobile activity with Adicio's reporting tools, as well as extract all the candidate, sales and rental leads that originated on mobile devices. Job seekers will be able to apply to jobs using resumes and cover letters they’ve created in their accounts. Prospective homebuyers can easily click to call, email, save or share each listing, as well as view a photo gallery or slideshow and access a map and get driving directions. And all users can create accounts, retrieve passwords or login to access their saved searches and saved listings.
The Adicio mobile solutions are automatically integrated into the Enterprise Platform and are designed for the most popular smart phones, including iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, Android and Blackberry.
Adicio released their mobile solutions for all Adicio Real Estate clients today. Adicio Careers clients have already begun beta testing with a scheduled release date of June 20, 2011. Adicio Motors beta testing will follow shortly after the Careers release.
About Adicio, Inc.
Adicio develops interactive classified advertising software solutions for the careers, real estate, and motors markets, which serve the Internet’s leading media companies and web portals. With its award-winning technology and enterprise-class software platforms, domain expertise, and customer service, Adicio delivers a private-label application that seamlessly integrates within online classified advertising offerings, enabling clients to generate revenue and retain their brand while building and managing their online classified efforts. Clients can deploy Adicio’s software as a turnkey solution or customize Adicio’s application to leverage existing brand strategy and support online sales and marketing objectives. Adicio also powers CareerCast.com, a job search portal and JobsRated.com, where 200 jobs across North America are ranked based on detailed analysis of specific careers factors. For more information, please visit www.adicio.com, or call 760.602.9502, +31 (0)20 894 6014 or 800.276.1332.
Media Contact: Beth Brody
Brody PR (for Adicio)
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!