Cognizant Funds Research at MIT Center for Digital Business on Emerging Social Workplace
07-Jun-2011 | News-Press Release
Please find attached a press release on Cognizant entering into a three-year agreement with the MIT Center for Digital Business (CDB) to fund research on the impacts of new technologies in the communications, information, media and entertainment (CIME) industries. The research program will focus on “Trends in Technology, Work, and Leadership Development in the CIME Sector: Emergence of the Social Workplace.”
Dr. Andrew McAfee, Principal Research Scientist and author of Enterprise 2.0, is the Principal Investigator of the research team, along with Dr. Erik Brynjolfsson, Director of the MIT Center for Digital Business, and Dr. George Westerman, Research Scientist. All three are experts in the strategic potential of information technology and the organizational aspects of technology innovation.
Corporate Marketing and Communications
H1, Plot # 26, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
MIDC, Hinjawadi, PUNE - 411 057
Tel: 91-20-40216000 / 39196000 Extn: 202145#
Cell: +91-98232 73191
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!