New gameplay video for Gunshine.net
24-Jun-2011 | News-Press Release
Supercell has unveiled a new video for Gunshine.net, its free to play online role playing game. This gameplay video demonstrates how Supercell is pushing the limits of what a browser game can do. Gunshine.net is the first evidence that a true multiplayer action RPG can run smoothly in a browser without compromising artistry or design – and also smoothly integrate your existing social networks to build the team you need to take down the toughest bosses in Dawnbreak City.
Gunshine.net is now in open beta and is being improved steadily thanks to constant valuable feedback from thousands of users through the closed and now open beta. Supercell takes user feedback seriously and updates are regular and substantive.
Even if you aren't normally into browser games, we think you will find something to enjoy. We hope you or one of your writers can check out the open beta of Gunshine.net and share your experiences with us and your readers. Your input and insights would be very valuable.
The gameplay video can be seen on Youtube at:
It is available for download at:
Account Co-ordinator, Evolve PR
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!