ReportsnReports.com: Emerging Market for Clinical Trials in Brazil
08-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest report, “Emerging Market for Clinical Trials in Brazil - Improved Guidelines from ANVISA and CONEP are Shortening the Regulatory Approval Process and Advancing the Market” which provides key data, information and analysis of the major trends and issues affecting the clinical trial market in Brazil. The report provides a comprehensive insight of the reasons for outsourcing clinical trials to Brazil and the key services provided by the Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) of Brazil. The report provides a detailed analysis of the Brazilian market in terms of its size, and major service offerings of the CROs in Brazil. The report also discusses the factors that are driving the clinical trial market in Brazil. The report delves into the key documents required by the investigator and the sponsor before, during and after the conduct of clinical trials. The report also provides key alliances between the CROs of other countries and the local CROs of Brazil. Furthermore, the report looks into the major challenges that can restrict the growth of the clinical trials market in Brazil.
Buy Now: clinical trial market in Brazil
Browse All:Pharmaceuticals Market Research Reports
The report analyses the clinical trial market in Brazil, along with the major forces driving the current market and the potential challenges that could restrain the growth. The scope of the report includes - - The need for outsourcing clinical trials to Brazil.- Trends in clinical trial registration in Brazil and a comparative analysis of clinical trial registration in Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) and six major Latin American countries.- Analysis of the key drivers that are fueling the growth of the clinical trial market in Brazil. - Analysis of the key infrastructural facilities, clinical research professionals and principal investigators in Brazil.- Analysis of key government regulations in Brazil affecting the clinical trial market.- Study of 13 major CROs operating in Brazil with SWOT analysis of large multinational CROs.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a rapid and time-sensitive manner. It will allow you to - - Compare the key capabilities of major clinical trial service providers with your requirements and optimize your R&D costs.- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the key drivers and challenges in the Brazilian clinical trials market.- Develop effective strategies to maximize the advantages in Brazil through understanding of the regulatory environment.- Understand the regulatory structure in Brazil and key documents required to register clinical trials in Brazil.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreportsOur Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Pharmaceutical Market ResearchPharmaceutical Market Research ReportsPharmaceuticals Market ResearchPharmaceuticals Market Research Reports
- ReportsnReports.com: Molecular Diagnostics in Cancer Testing
- ReportsnReports.com: The Outlook for Pharmaceuticals in Central & Eastern Europe
- ReportsnReports.com: Co-promotion and Co-marketing Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics, 5th edition
- ReportsnReports.com: Companion Diagnostics in Personalized Medicine and Cancer Therapy
- ReportsnReports.com: Kidney and Renal Diseases Therapeutics Market to 2017
- ReportsnReports.com: Drugs of Abuse Testing Markets
- ReportsnReports.com: International Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation Physician Survey 2011
- ReportsnReports.com: Comparative Analysis of Late Stage Pipeline Molecules in Major Indications - Oncology Pipeline Leads
- ReportsnReports.com: Top R&D Drug Failure Reports