AES Releases 7794 IntelliPro Fire Product
07-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
IntelliPro Fire is AES's next generation full data module that meets the new requirements of UL Standard 864, Edition 9 - Control Units and Accessories for Fire Alarm Systems. The AES-7794 easily installs in an AES Smart Subscriber Transceiver to transmit full alarm zone data from an alarm panel to a central station over an AES-IntelliNet network. IntelliPro Fire supports most popular alarm communication protocols including Contact ID and Pulse as well as Modem II and Modem III.
Other benefits of the AES-7794 IntelliPro Fire add-on module for full alarm zone data include:
- Add-on dialer capture module for AES subscribers available
- Available for commercial fire alarm applications
- Transmits full alarm panel data - supports virtually all alarm panel formats
- Meets UL 365 / UL 1610
- NFPA-72 Compliant
For more information click on the link below to download data sheet:
AES-7794 IntelliPro Fire
And contact your AES sales representative for price and availability - 978-535-7310
For more information visit:
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!